Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik J Lundquist
Dr. Erik J Lundquist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temecula, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lundquist is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and California Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Lundquist has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik J Lundquist has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erik J Lundquist has the following 9 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
Dr. Erik J Lundquist has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Lundquist said he could help me and at the second meeting told me he didn't know much about Lymes, which really upset me. His staff in general is idiotic, confused and repeatedly calls to cancel appointments up to three times per day. The office manager, if you want to call her that is extremely unqualified for her job. The RNs do not know how to inject IV needles into a person's body. In general this doctor and his staff need a professional reorganization!
Dr. Lundquest is the best overall doctor I've ever had. If your willing to take responsibility for your health and be proactive he's the doctor for you. He will listen to you and runs a vast amount of blood work so he and you can treat the CAUSE not just the SYMPTOMS! I love this doctor.
I have a very complex medical history involving long standing gastro and hormonal issues. After developing a kidney infection, I searched the Internet scouring all the reviews I could find that would lead me to a doctor who would be able to manage my sensitivities and still treat the infection. After seeing the good reviews here and on other review sites, I made an appointment with Dr. Lundquist. I waited a month to see him. His nurse said, after taking my vitals and notes about my kidney infection the previous month, that I had a slight temperature. She told me she felt sure that Dr. Lundquist would order a urine test. After meeting Dr. Lundquist and explaining the reason for my visit; we delved into my history. This took some time, during which he suggested a couple of Metagenics products which I had to decline. I brought in labs for his review which indicated that I was hypothyroid. He wrote an RX for Synthroid, gave me my computer generated write-up, and left. He never mentioned or addressed the reason for my visit.....my recent kidney infection, even though I came with a slight fever and specifically asked him to check if the infection was still lingering.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lundquist is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Erik J Lundquist accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTemecula Center For Integrative Med, 27450 Ynez Rd Ste 100, Temecula, CA
Dr. Erik J Lundquist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.