Dr. Erik Lundquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Lundquist?

Horrible Staff

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Lundquist said he could help me and at the second meeting told me he didn't know much about Lymes, which really upset me. His staff in general is idiotic, confused and repeatedly calls to cancel appointments up to three times per day. The office manager, if you want to call her that is extremely unqualified for her job. The RNs do not know how to inject IV needles into a person's body. In general this doctor and his staff need a professional reorganization!

Patient

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Dr. Lundquest is the best overall doctor I've ever had. If your willing to take responsibility for your health and be proactive he's the doctor for you. He will listen to you and runs a vast amount of blood work so he and you can treat the CAUSE not just the SYMPTOMS! I love this doctor.

Wondeful Dr

Posted on August 14th, 2013

After seeing numerous specialists over four years Dr. Lundquist had a simple lab test done and found that I was celiac sensative. Eliminating wheat from my diet and following the Firstline Therapy program that he recommends has eliminated 80% of medications I used to take. I feel so much better!

Dr. Lundquist may not be right for you if you suffer complex issues

Posted on April 14th, 2013

I have a very complex medical history involving long standing gastro and hormonal issues. After developing a kidney infection, I searched the Internet scouring all the reviews I could find that would lead me to a doctor who would be able to manage my sensitivities and still treat the infection. After seeing the good reviews here and on other review sites, I made an appointment with Dr. Lundquist. I waited a month to see him. His nurse said, after taking my vitals and notes about my kidney infection the previous month, that I had a slight temperature. She told me she felt sure that Dr. Lundquist would order a urine test. After meeting Dr. Lundquist and explaining the reason for my visit; we delved into my history. This took some time, during which he suggested a couple of Metagenics products which I had to decline. I brought in labs for his review which indicated that I was hypothyroid. He wrote an RX for Synthroid, gave me my computer generated write-up, and left. He never mentioned or addressed the reason for my visit.....my recent kidney infection, even though I came with a slight fever and specifically asked him to check if the infection was still lingering.

great family dr

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

i have had doctors ignore the children's problems before but not this one, he follows up with us all the time and it seems like he really cares for his patients

Dr. Erik Lundquist

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Dr. Lundquist seems like a caring, knowledgeable doctor. He is quick to take you off unnecessary meds and prescribe natural remedies for your problems. He takes time to talk to you about ALL your labs and the meanings of each number. I have been to many doctors over the years and he is by far one of the best.

A Doctor Who Listens!

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr. Lundquist is a full spectrum doctor. He approached my hormonal imbalance from diet to bio identicals. He is the very first doctor I have seen in two years who wanted to treat my condition and not the symptoms. He is well informed and reminds me of Dr. Oz!

New patient

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Best doctor I've seen in a very long time.

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Our family loves Dr Lundquist. My husband who does not like going to the doctor even loves him. He is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable.

Posted on August 19th, 2009

Overall a good doctor, but could spend more time looking at baby and being cautious about possible issues baby or mom could have rather than brushing off issues as normal.

Posted on May 13th, 2016