Dr. Erik Mondrow Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Erik Mondrow?

Senior Developer

Posted on December 9th, 2016

I have had about 5 visits with Dr. Mondrow. He is kind, answers all of your questions, does not rush you, reviews what is going on including test results. I highly recommend him, he is, by far, the best doctor I have ever seen.

Technology

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Kindness and Thoughtfulness

Posted on August 4th, 2016

This is the type of Doctor Erik Mondrow is: we moved away from the area 6 years ago, and I recently needed medical records. I emailed his office to ask for them, mentioned that my illness had progressed. That night, I received a call from him, asking after me! He cares, in a way that many physicians simply don't--I would recommend him to anyone, and I am thankful that I was able to be under his care, even for the short duration I was. He has renewed my faith in the practice of medicine.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Mondrow for over a decade and find him to be an outstanding physician. He tends to order tests and prescribe medication to resolve a problem quickly. I am keen to get to the bottom of things as quickly as possible, so his style works well for me.

Attentive and Informative

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Dr. Mondrow actually listened to my needs and spent a long time helping to figure out the best course of treatment for my issues. I thought he was both attentive and very very smart with his suggestions. This was the best interaction with a doctor I have ever had which made me feel compelled to write him a great review.

Posted on January 1st, 2011

Best doctor I have ever been to.

The best of the best

Posted on March 1st, 2010

I have never in my life had such a great doctor. He is very professional and caring. Be believes in using specialists when they are needed - he does NOT do guess work. I feel like I've invested in my health because I am a patient of his. Thanks Dr. Mondrow!

A smart doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

Dr. Mondrow was able to help me get control over my asthma - very grateful.

Very good doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2009

Great doc in Colorado

Posted on April 8th, 2009

Dr. Mondrow has consistently gone the extra mile for me. He is smart and listens carefully. He makes me feel safe and understood. I am a health care professional myself and to to me it is important that a doctor be thorough and treat people with respect. Dr . Mondrow does both. He leaves no stone unturned. Once when he know I was worried about my test outcome, he walked me down to the x ray dept himself and told them that he wanted results given to him right away so he could talk to me about them before I left. He is really exceptional and if you are lucky enough to live near Boulder or Louisville Co . I highly recommend this physician.

Dr Mondrow is such a caring doctor!

Posted on January 15th, 2009

He actually listened to me! I did not feel good because of my blood pressure medicine but my old doctor did not belive me. Dr Mondrow changed it and I feel better.

Posted on May 24th, 2017