Dr. Erik Niemi Is this you?

Spot On!

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Daughter was referred to specialist, Dr. Niemi's diagnosis and glasses prescriptions were an exact match to the specialist. She has been seeing him since she was 20 months old and can see because of him .

Posted on November 28th, 2015

I have had Dr. Niemi as my primary eyecare physician for almost ten years. I first met with him around an eye emergency and found him very accessible and thorough. Recently, he has referred me to two neuro-opthalmologists for further diagnosis and surgery. I always feel that he has my best interest and outcome in mind when treating me.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Dr. Niemi is compassionate, kind, and thorough. He was very kind to my mother-in-law who was suffering from glaucoma and dementia and impressed my husband so much that I decided to change Drs. and go to him. He spends as much time as you need with you and is concerned about the whole patient, not just your eyes. I have recommended him to several people who inquired about eye care, and will continue to recommend him.

Posted on May 17th, 2016