Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

This man knows his stuff and he is great.

I wouldn't use any one slaw even if you paid me. So good at what he does A++++++!

So many scars

I went and had a lower facelift. I ripped behind both ears and down both sides of my face. My chin is lopsided with a scar in the middle. It is starting to look like a vagina. Nice huh! Are you getting the picture. They never did anything about the rips. It was black behind both ears for a long time. Please don’t go to this man. And he wanted to do more? I don’t think so. I now have to keep my hair long, lots of makeup. I wish I could post pics. It is BAD!

So many scars

The Best

Dr Nuveen & Staff Are Hands Down The Best From The Minute You Walk In Until The Minute You Walk Out You Are Number 1.... Every Crazy Scenario I Could Make Up In My Head I Asked About And Was Given Upfront Honest Answers Never Mislead Even If It Was Not The Answer I Was Hoping For I Thank Each Member Of The Team For Their Honesty And Patience.... I Would NEVER Consider Using Anyone Else!!!

Breast implant

Did excellent job very proffesional great staff

Dr. Caplin and the entire team at Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates are wonderful. They are friendly and professional. Dr. Caplin always made me feel welcome and comfortable. Her professionalism and skills are impeccable and I trust her completely. She never made me feel like I was asking to many silly questions and she was always honest with me. I went to seven different surgeons while trying to decide if the procedure was right for me. Once I met her for my consultation, I knew she was the doctor that I wanted working on me. I would not go anywhere else. They are the best!

Totally satisfied!

He couldn't have done better, exceeded my expectations

Dr. Nuveen is a poor surgeon and prone to making mistakes and working outside the realm of his expertise. My mother suffers from Neurofibromatosis. This disease has required many surgeries to remove tumors. As a result she has some excessive scarring on her face. Dr. Nuveen met with my mother and assured her he could correct some of the scarring and enhance the way her left eye looked. He accidentally cut the nerve that causes the eye to blink. As a result her cornea was destroyed. She was in severe pain immediately following the surgery and when she called his office, he was overheard in the background yelling at his receptionist to just tell my mother to go to the ER. He would not even speak with her. He never followed up and seemed to care less that he had caused such major damage to another human being.

Doctor's Response

I can personally guarantee that this is a fraudulent patient report, as are others located here on this review site. I have NEVER, EVER performed surgery on a single patient in my career with neurofibromatosis. I have never removed tumors from this condition. I most certainly, therefore, could not have caused the damage that is falsely reported here. It follows that I have never in my career asked a patient to go to an ER or denied a patient to speak with me. What a shame that there are those individuals among us that feel it necessary to falsely accuse others. Imagine what frame of mind it takes to commit such an act.. There is still time for you to repent and receive God into your life. I will pray for you.

Dr. Erik J Nuveen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.