Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erik P Severson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I had knee replacement surgery and it was an EXCELLENT procedure with EXCELLENT care. His procedure used a minimally invasive surgery and a "Rapid Recovery" method that was OUTSTANDING!!! In a matter of a few days post -surgery, I was walking without even a limp after suffering for 20+ years. It was a tremendous procedure and I recommend Dr. Severson and his team whole-heartedly!
I have to say that Dr. Severson has such an excellent bedside manner in addition to being an excellent surgeon. He has performed total hip replacments and total knee replacements on a lot of my friends so I went to see him. He took the time to educate me so that I really understood what I was dealing with. He then empowered me by giving me choices on management. I felt like he really cared that I understood everything. There is no wonder why he enjoys the best reputation in the area.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2012, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Erik P Severson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Lakes Medical Clinic, 318 E Main St, Crosby, MN
Dr. Erik P Severson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crosby, MN.