Dr. Erik P Severson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Erik P Severson?

Unlike any other doctor

He listened. Was honest and I could tell he really cared about what was best for me

worth the wait

I had to wait 4 weeks to see Dr. Severson and I think it was more than worth it. He redid my total knee replacement that had been done elsewhere. I am now back to walking without pain and could not be happier

Innovative Surgical Procedure with terrific care team.

I had knee replacement surgery and it was an EXCELLENT procedure with EXCELLENT care. His procedure used a minimally invasive surgery and a "Rapid Recovery" method that was OUTSTANDING!!! In a matter of a few days post -surgery, I was walking without even a limp after suffering for 20+ years. It was a tremendous procedure and I recommend Dr. Severson and his team whole-heartedly!

SO GOOD

I have to say that Dr. Severson has such an excellent bedside manner in addition to being an excellent surgeon. He has performed total hip replacments and total knee replacements on a lot of my friends so I went to see him. He took the time to educate me so that I really understood what I was dealing with. He then empowered me by giving me choices on management. I felt like he really cared that I understood everything. There is no wonder why he enjoys the best reputation in the area.

A grateful patient

Dr. Severson is the best Orthopedist in the Brainerd Lakes area. We are so lucky to have him up here. He re-did my knee after 3 years of pain and disability. I trust him and appreciate his skills. He gives me hope for the medical profession.

fixed me when no one else would

I met Dr. Severson after being referred to him by my orthopaedic surgeon. I had an infection in my total knee replacememt and my orthopaedic surgeon said I needed to see a "joints specialist." Dr. Severson made my terrible problem better and now I am happy to say that my knee feels better than it ever did before. I am so thankful there are doctors like Dr. Severson and feel he is the best physician I have ever had.

Dr. Severson has the best bedside manner I have ever seen

I was immediately impressed by him and after seeing how thorough and compassionate he was, I felt at ease. He has a calming influence, I just have so much faith in him. He has replaced joints in several friends of mine who referred me to him. He's the best!!!!

The best doctor I have ever had. Polite, extremely skilled and gives me a sense that everything will always be fine as long as he is my orthopedic surgeon.