Dr. Erik G Palmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik G Palmer?

Making ti work in tough times

Dr. Palmer is one of the few physicians in town that really understands multilevel illnesses and really advocates for his patietns.

Rude staff

Staff can't be bothered. Office run by his narcissistic wife who should not be in charge of anyone. They consistently are on the precipice of being nasty & indifferent.

The Last of the Real Doctors

Dr. Palmer is an incredible family medicine physician. He is the last if his breed that still cares of about the patient and the importance of establishing a relationship based on respect and true care. His staff is incredible and always take a genuine interest with helping the patients.

Not the brightest staff....

Staff is unqualified. No return calls, lab tests not ordered timely, and results never discussed. Dr. Palmer is pre-occupied with telling stories about other patient issues, does not listen.

Happy Patient

Dr. Palmer and his staff have mastered the art and science of primary care and the referral process. From start to finish it is a breeze with a smile!

The Best Doctor in the Valley

Wow! After years of misdiagnosis from another office, I finally received the right diagnosis and treatment. I feel very fortunate to have a doctor that cares and is competent and has a stellar caring staff. Yeah!

If your are an HMO patient avoid this guy. Will do everything to avoid a referral

Great Dr. and medical staff.

I have been a patient of his for over 10 years. He always follows through. While the wait to get in is long sometimes he or his PA always take their time with me. He even called me on Memorial Day to check up on me when I had an medical problem. Cudos.

One of The Best Doctors in the Valley

I had to see Dr. Palmer for what turned out to be bronchitis. Dr. Palmer immediately diagnosed my problem, gave me recommendations on how to best take care of myself, clearly explained the medicines he was prescribing and what each was for as well as possible side effects, and strongly encouraged me to follow up with him if I didn't see improvement in the time he indicated. I felt comfortable and confident with Dr. Palmer and advice. Very friendly staff.

Still The One!

I had been a patient of Dr. Palmer's since 2001. I was convinced to go to UCR because it is a medical school based clinic and my employer insisted we do it because we work for the hospital so we can support the empty clinic with those fake doctors. It was the worse thing I ever did for my healthcare. Dr. Palmer was attentive, available and the staff is wonderful. I am going back and never changing doctors again.

Very Grateful

After trying Eisenhower, a concierge doctor that charged a yearly fee of $2000 to be part of his practice, I finally found a great doctor and a great office. Dr. Palmer is kind and knowledgeable and the staff is fabulous. Professional and happy people that care about their patients.

Grateful Family

Our mother was recently diagnosed with cancer and the doctor arranged for our entire family to sit down and discuss our options. He saw us on a Sunday morning and took his time to answer every question we had. Thank goodness for good doctors that are kind and know good medicine.

Dr. Erik G Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.