Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik M Ramnath
Dr. Erik M Ramnath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramnath is affiliated with Tempe St Lukes Hospital, Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik M Ramnath has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Erik M Ramnath has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Erik M Ramnath has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Erik M Ramnath is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This physician has very poor bedside manner. He lacks constructive communicative skills, made evident by his frequent interruptions when trying to speak. Although he first introduced himself using his first name, his ego takes control over his ability or willingness to perform at all well in his profession. He constantly reminded me of how busy he was, and how many patients he has to see; truly not something I feel relevant to my own healthcare.
Dr. Ramnath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2005
Maricopa Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Physicians Inc, 3370 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Erik M Ramnath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.