- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erik C Spayde has 2 locations
Dr. Erik C Spayde has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Erik C Spayde has the following 15 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Erik C Spayde Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Erik C Spayde
Dr. Erik Spayde treats complex spine conditions of the neck, mid-back, and low back. He specializes in motion preserving technologies, such as disc replacement in the low back and neck, dynamic stabilization in the lumbar spine, as well as minimally invasive spine surgery for decompressions and fusions of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. Dr. Spayde has been awarded several research grants from the NIH/Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Arthritis Foundation, and Harvard Medical Institutes for Research. He has published numerous academic articles and given presentations internationally on his research in spinal treatments. Dr. Spayde's undergraduate medical training was completed at Stanford University, where he graduated with Highest Honors and Distiction. He then graduated from Harvard Medical School, and completed a Residency with leading spine specialists at Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital within the Harvard Combined Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. He then worked with Dr. Rick Delamarter in Los Angeles and completed a spine fellowship at the Spine Institute.