Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik C Spayde MD
Dr. Erik C Spayde has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Erik C Spayde has the following 15 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Erik C Spayde is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erik C Spayde - Posted on January 17th, 2019
I recently had surgery with Dr. Spayde on my lower back. He did a remarkable job! He’s so nice and polite with a great bedside manner. His P. A., Jonathan is the same. Soft spoken young man also has a great beside man or. I would recommend Dr.Spayde and Jonathan to my family and close friends.
Amazing surgeon. Life-Saver!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erik C Spayde - Posted on March 7th, 2017
not worth one star
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erik C Spayde - Posted on October 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erik C Spayde - Posted on April 5th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Spayde is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Erik C Spayde Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Erik C Spayde's office for more information.
558 Saint Charles Dr Ste 200 Thousand Oaks, CA : (805) 379-2322
More about Dr. Erik C Spayde
Dr. Erik Spayde treats complex spine conditions of the neck, mid-back, and low back. He specializes in motion preserving technologies, such as disc replacement in the low back and neck, dynamic stabilization in the lumbar spine, as well as minimally invasive spine surgery for decompressions and fusions of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. Dr. Spayde has been awarded several research grants from the NIH/Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Arthritis Foundation, and Harvard Medical Institutes for Research. He has published numerous academic articles and given presentations internationally on his research in spinal treatments. Dr. Spayde's undergraduate medical training was completed at Stanford University, where he graduated with Highest Honors and Distiction. He then graduated from Harvard Medical School, and completed a Residency with leading spine specialists at Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital within the Harvard Combined Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. He then worked with Dr. Rick Delamarter in Los Angeles and completed a spine fellowship at the Spine Institute.
Locations & DirectionsCONEJO SPINE, 558 Saint Charles Dr Ste 200, Thousand Oaks, CA
Dr. Erik C Spayde is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.