Dr. Erik W Springer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik W Springer?

unprofessional

I came to Dr. Springer for a endoscopy and a colonoscopy. He asked questions solely for the sake of asking questions. He did not listen to any of my answers. He was unhelpful in the diagnosis of my problem. He blamed my problem on something that happened after my problems began due to his lack of listening. I have spent 2 months trying to contact his office for both results and to schedule my next appointment. This was one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever had do deal with.

very attentive

I have a rare GI disease. Not only was Dr. Springer able to diagnose it, but he is a very sympathetic doctor. He always takes his time and listens to me. I did not see him for about a year, but I found out later that he had been in contact with a couple of my other doctors to see how my treatment was going.

Dr. Springer has been an excellent doctor. He takes time to listen to you and help you understand the treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering GI issues.

I have seen Dr. Springer several times and he has been excellent. Very helpful and knowledgeable. One time I had to wait 35 minutes to be seen, but Ithink that was due more to a problem the office was having with the security floor that day.

Dr. Springer is personable and professional. He is unusually 'hands on' in all treatment matters (especially for a specialist); he's not opposed to getting samples rather than send a staff member. He listens and treats accordingly. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a GI doc.

Dr. Erik W Springer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.