ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Erik Wallace Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Showing 1 of 1 Ratings

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

My title pretty much sums it up! Dr. Wallace is the best doctor you could ask for. I wish he was still in the Tulsa area. He cares very much about his patients. He takes the time to listen to and talk to his patients. Too bad more doctors are not like him. I'm sure there are some but I haven't found one yet that compares to Dr. Wallace. I wish him the best in life.

Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Erik Wallace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.