Dr. Erik Weise Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Erik Weise?

patient

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Good surgeon but poor at communication, pain control, followup with tests such as ct scans, labs, urinalysis, etc. Not an oncologist. Intimidating. Gives you no control over your cancer.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I am thankful this doctor came into town when he did. I avoided a huge incision and had my tumor removed by robotics. However, that said, I was not even in the hospital 24 hours. They rushed me out WAY too soon and I had a great deal of pain. Only saw the doctor once after surgery and I don't think he talked to my family at all. I was assigned to someone else in his practice for follow ups. He never looked at any incisions either. You will wait HOURS in the waiting room to see him, but he really did help me out. So, long wait times, but he can help you if you can get in to him!

RUN!!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

This so-called doctor is out for MONEY. he does not care about his patients. went with my husband, and waited 1 1/2 hrs. I asked what was going on, the replied , he was on a conference call. he was next door to us, and I heard him speed-dial 8 different people. we left. My husband went for his next visit, mind you he is driving 2 hrs to get there, put him in a room, and leave him there for another 1 1/2, he walked out and asked what was going on. they said, who are you? he told them who he was, and the doctor had allready left for the day!! they forgot about him. He did my husbands surgery, the cancer had spread. our family doctor asked my husband why he had not been to an oncologist. before the end of the day, she had him set up with an oncologist, too late.....it has taken over his bones. this doctor is an incompetent POS.

Dr Weise is a Idiot

Posted on June 20th, 2015

I seen this so called Dr. Waited for three hours in waiting room went back to a room sat another 30 mins he came in to only tell me nothing that i already knew as i was still asking questions he rudely walked away into another paitients room he was in my room for maybe 2 mins max to tell me nothing smh will never c this idiot again

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

They helped me through this difficult time in my life.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Very good doctor with great bedside manners.

Waste of time

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Weise for surgery for kidney cancer. I have waited a month for them to schedule my surgery. His nurse Kim does not like to return phone calls and when she does she is very rude. I am having my doctor rfer me to a different surgeon.

A+ Salesman, but poor followup

Posted on September 17th, 2011

In my personal opinion Dr. Weise is an Excellent Salesman! On very first consultation, Dr. Weise appears to be extremely compassionate, knowledgable, and professional. As a surgeon (I had a partial nephrectomy by robotics) I would rate him average. However, his aftercare is very poor if you encounter any complications/problems. He suddenly adopts the attitude similar to "that is not in my job description" and refers you to the emergency room for post surgical complications, including abcess formation/blood accumulation, fevers, increased pain, etc. When you finally get the office to schedule an appointment with him, he ignores the emergency room report of an infection related to the kidney, and refers you to a Dr. who specializes in other body systems/organs. In my personal experience, Dr. Weise is possibly an okay surgeon unless you have any of the highly possible (or any other) complications.

Posted on November 15th, 2017