Dr. Erik Wilson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Erik Wilson?

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Office staff is helpful and Dr. Wilson spent time with me and answered my questions.

new patient

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

This is the first doctor that I've visited that actually listened to me and not tell me there is "politics" amongst doctors and had his team listened and gave me their position within the office and how they could help me. This has never happened to me before. I feel like my previous doctors were like I visited a clinic.

laparoscopic splenectomy

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Typically a surgery such as this is pretty standard but I had a preexisting condition that required additional medical treatment. I had a valve replacement in 2009 and needed to come off warfarin and take Lovenox. Scary experience for me but Dr. Wilson knew exactly what to do. After surgery, there was minor pain and minor recovery and he did an awesome job. Great staff. The only complaint was the time to get my initial appointment but was standard with all the surgeons on my list.

Posted on May 10th, 2015

Dr Wilson is the sweetest dr. In town. I'm so sad he is no longer on my Ins. plan. He did me good, & I could use his medical advise once again. Miss you Doc.

Posted on July 7th, 2013

Dr. Wilson was a God send to me. I had a bad vetical banded surgery in 1997 that left me sick and without weight loss. No surgeon wanted to help me. Basically, for a surgeon to go in it would take more time for the same money and more risk. I worked in medical for a short time and I knew this. For 10 years I did not know if my food would stay down or not. I must have spoke to every surgeon in town. One of my friends who is a Physician told me to call him and I did. Wow, I sat in that room in 2007, and he said, " look this is going to be risky and is going to take time, but I am going to do everything I can to fix it." Later on I woke up after surgery and he said I almost gave up.... but I got you all fixed up. That was 2007, now in 2013, 6 years 6 months later and still 100 pounds down. I strongly recommend everyone to at the very least meet him. If I had a love one who had to have bypass, I would not allow them to go to no one else.

mr

Posted on February 28th, 2013

A very good and very caring doctor. he is very interested in finding and correcting your medical problem. My wife and I really like him and respect him for his candor. we trust him to take good care of us.

Awesome & Christian

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Wilson and his staff @ all locations are wonderful! No matter how long ago your surgery was he always treat you with the respect due to you in following up on your problem. He likes to solve your problem but make sure ok with everything before he does what he needs to do. Overall, an awesome doctor!

Not on top of his game

Posted on September 25th, 2010

Arrogant,evasive with a problem, and I do not trust him.I got hurt under his care and he blew me off and hid behind his staff.

Posted on March 26th, 2017