Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erika S Boroff has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Erika S Boroff has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Smoking Cessation
Dr. Erika S Boroff has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Boroff is the most knowledgable, intelligent and caring intern in the Valley. There are some doctors you meet who really care about their patients, their understanding of the patient's illness and the remedies available. Dr Boroff is the best at explaining the facts and showing real care about her patients. In short, she is the best of the best.
I think that she might be a bright person, but spends most of the time telling me how smart she is. She does not LISTEN and is very uninformed about test results of tests she ordered. She read the results off the computer - which was over a month old - as I was sitting there. Has NEVER asked for my medical history.
23 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erika S Boroff in this video.
Dr. Erika S Boroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.