Dr. Erika S Boroff Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Erika S Boroff?

Poor

Given the fact that she misquoted my insurance coding and having to fight with her about a correction for 6 mos shows a level of arrogance I have never witnessed. HonorHealth can do so much better.

Was really rude and dressed me down Would not let me speak and then rushed off. She was also 30 minutes late for the appointment. Awful doc.

Best Intern in the Valley

Dr Boroff is the most knowledgable, intelligent and caring intern in the Valley. There are some doctors you meet who really care about their patients, their understanding of the patient's illness and the remedies available. Dr Boroff is the best at explaining the facts and showing real care about her patients. In short, she is the best of the best.

I think that she might be a bright person, but spends most of the time telling me how smart she is. She does not LISTEN and is very uninformed about test results of tests she ordered. She read the results off the computer - which was over a month old - as I was sitting there. Has NEVER asked for my medical history.

Met and surpassed expectations

She's a great listener. I was impressed at the logic of her thought processes.

Disappointing

This physician has a terrible bedside manner. She spent my entire 5 minute visit with her telling me what she thought I had without asking me what I had. She did not even given a thorough examination or ask me the details of my problem. I am not sure how she could come up with a diagnosis. She was quick to hand me a prescription and send me off. When I asked a question she got angry. Very disappointing visit. She did not address my concerns. She was not caring in any way. I would recommend that if you are sick and need a thorough evaluation to see someone else.

Dr Boroff starts is general questions and assesements, then gets specific and does not leave the subject until is complete and entered into the Mayo system. Including setting up meetings with other specialists required. The detail caring and concern is the best I have ever experienced.

Dr. Erika S Boroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.