Dr. Erika Brinkmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erika Brinkmann?

Straight forward manner. Excellent results.

Posted on March 5th, 2017

Dr B did my bilateral mastectomy nine years ago. She listens well and left me with a very smooth flat chest which was exactly what I hoped for. I am only sorry that she moved from Illinois to New Jersey .

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

It was an amazing experience dealing with Dr. Brinkmann during the whole process of my diagnosis. She made me feel assured and worked diligently with me to make me feel comfortable before and after surgery. She was very detailed and explained everything thoroughly to me. She did a great job during my surgery and making my recovery period that much easier for me. It's a difficult/emotional time for me, but she has definitely helped make it easier for me .

Excellent kind caring doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I was a nervous wreck coming in the door with my diagnosis. Dr. Brinkman told me she was on my side and we would work through everything together. She was right. She did my surgery 2 years ago and now I can barely see any scar. Not only did she do a great job with my operation but maybe more important she gave me hope and saw me through the tough emotional part of it all. I love her. She is an angel.

Breast Surgery

Posted on January 9th, 2010

Dr. Brinkmann, practicing in Teaneck, NJ, is an outstanding and compassionate doctor. Her expertise in breast health coupled with compassion and sincere interest in her patients' well being is exemplary. I am so fortunate to have been referred to such a consummate professional. Dr. Brinkmann's guidance during the decision making process to have prophylactic and reconstructive work, due to the BRCA 1 gene, gave me the confidence to move forward. Thanks to Dr. Brinkmann's thorough and expert surgery, I'm looking forward to many more years of health and wellness.

Posted on February 16th, 2009

i really don't know i am currently looking for a good surgeon

Posted on March 31st, 2017