Dr. Erika E Degayner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erika E Degayner?

Very informative

Dr DeGayner has done 2 colonoscopy. She explained and asked and answered questions before procedure. After talked to me and my husband about results and said you call the office with any abnormallies. She was so nice and polite. I trust her completely. I would recommend her to everyone.

Awesome

She is very professional and caring and nice to look at, I will recommend her to anyone. She makes me feel like we are friends.

I adore Dr. Degayner personally - however I find her staff uneducated, rude, and completely non-responsive. I have to call to follow up on ALL of my treatment plans - they never initiate the call. When I questioned the lack of response, I was told they are a "very busy office". This also means you will rarely be seen promptly. She will never make you feel like you are rushed as a result of that though. I do appreciate how aggressive Dr. Degayner's treatment plans are but I find that she rarely factors in the cost to the patient and will order thousands of dollars of tests without blinking an eye.

Saw Dr. De Gayner in the hospital and was very happy with the amount of care, time and concern she showed for me. As a nurse as well as a patient I thought Dr. De Gayner was excellent.

Rude doctor! Treats her staff very poorly, to include screaming at them in front of her patients. Its not something I like to see as a patient.

Excellent doctor and very caring

Caring and thoughful

I haven't seen her in several years due to my course of treatments. However, my wife sees her every few months and I'm told the doctor asks about my well being and continues to review new treatments that may aid my condition. It's very few physicians who continue to keep you in mind as a patient and work your case after having turned you over to the University's specialists years before. She's one in a million and I feel blessed!!!

Very personable.

Great Dr. I would recommend to anyone!

She is a very caring doctor. Spends as much time with you as necessary. Even made a number of home calls herself!!

Dr. Erika E Degayner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.