Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erika E Line-Nitu DO
Dr. Erika E Line-Nitu, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with other offices in Arlington, MA and West Warwick, RI . She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Erika E Line-Nitu has 3 locations
102 Shore Dr Ste 403
Worcester, MA 01605
Dr. Erika E Line-Nitu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erika E Line-Nitu has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erika E Line-Nitu - Posted on May 11th, 2018
just now I first saw Dr. Erika line-nitu about 7 months ago after I had a kidney infection I never seemingly fully recovered from. I've been u comfortable and experiencing some serious medical issues since. On my most recent visit between seeing the nurse and doctor I hear the two of them talking about me and the personal issues I was having LOUD AND CLEAR. This means that other patients in rooms also heard about my medical issues loud and clear. What happened do patient confidentiality? In addition to this I told the doctor the online portal they set me up with for test results wasn't working and she seems to know there had been issues with myself and other people receiving results from this site . I waited a week and called for results and were told for days in row the results were in and hadn't been opened yet. Come Friday , not wanting to wait until Monday I was pretty furious and called to get my results yet again. This was such a frustrating experience as I was also waiting to hear these results to then move forward and get a referral to see a specialist. I NEVER heard from Erika and had to make threats to come in there to actually get someone on the phone to give my my results. I'm sitting here approximately 3 weeks later still frustrated as I have an opportunity to see a doctor who is the best of the best and doesn't even do the procedure I am looking for anymore but is willing to do it for me due to a family friend calling in a favor . The only thing I need to get the appointment is to talk to my doctor and have her call him to give them the ok and my medical history. Only thing is.... I still can't get in touch with my doctor no matter how much I ask for her to call me
8 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Erika E Line-Nitu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erika E Line-Nitu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Worcester, MA.