Dr. Erika A Nathan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erika A Nathan?

Mistaken Identity?

After reading the previous review, I felt compelled to write one myself. I do not recognize the person described at all. The Dr. Nathan I've seen for over two years has never mentioned 12 step programs or anything related to religion - Christian or otherwise. Perhaps this review is for a different Dr. Nathan, because the woman I know is supportive of medication as needed, and has helped me through my own prejudices against psychotropic medication. I am now much more confident and comfortable with my mental health issues and the medicines I take.

Pretty good

I've seen many psychiatrists over the years and Dr. Nathan is one of the better ones. I was already stable when I started seeing her, but even when I do come in with the occasional snag I feel that she respects my opinion on my medication and healthcare. I didn't get the sense that she was anti-medication at all, she's never mentioned trying to wean me off antidepressants and always responds appropriately to my needs.

Do Not See!!!

Dr. Erika Nathan is a prejudiced, twelve step zombie with overly overt Christian/Anti-Medication feelings as well as having AA nonsense all over her office. Dr. Nathan does not seemed concerned with the actual problems of the patient, however, she angrily stresses that the patient is at fault for their condition, because in her paradigm self growth is only permitted or acknowledged within pre-set parameters, she is also not above breaking decorum and acting inappropriately derogatorily towards the patient, if you do not fully agree with her Christian value twelve step philosophy.

Dr. Erika A Nathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willoughby, OH.