Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Erika L Nornhold has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Erika L Nornhold has the following 6 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 26
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erika L Nornhold - Posted on September 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erika L Nornhold - Posted on April 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erika L Nornhold - Posted on January 23rd, 2015
NOT a good checkup! For a "full body" checkup, she spent no more than 3 minutes on me. Did NOT check my complete scalp, between my toes, my breasts or my backside. I was told to leave my bra and underpants on, even though we are both females and this was to be full body. She saw me leave the exam room but was too busy talking and laughing with the office girls to say "goodbye". I WILL NOT be going back to her! Co-pay of $50 was a terrible waste of my money!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erika L Nornhold - Posted on January 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erika L Nornhold - Posted on November 26th, 2013
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erika L Nornhold is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Titusville, PA.