Dr. Erika R Odonnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erika R Odonnell?

I highly recommend Dr. O'Donnell!

Dr. O'Donnell is caring and compassionate. She saved my life and for that I can not thank her enough. She takes the time to listen to you and answer questions as if you are the only patient she is seeing that day. She makes sure that you have the best care possible. With me she could have preformed the surgery but she felt that it was in my best interest to be seen by one of the top doctors in Iowa. Even though I was going to the U of I she kept track of my progress. I would see her out and about and she would come talk to me like a friend and ask how I was doing. You truly can not ask for a more caring doctor than her. I highly recommend Dr. O'Donnell!

I went to her when she was located in Washington, Missouri. She was always very attentive, informative and respectful. Dr. O'Donnell always took the time to really listen and talk to me. I highly recommend her!