Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erika M Roshanravan MD
Dr. Erika M Roshanravan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Woodland, CA . She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Roshanravan is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center, University Of Washington Medical Center Ambulatory and Tacoma General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Erika M Roshanravan has 3 locations
Everett, WA 98201
Dr. Erika M Roshanravan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erika M Roshanravan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Roshanravan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
University Of Washington
Dr. Erika M Roshanravan Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erika M Roshanravan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Everett, WA.