Dr. Erika A Sato Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Erika A Sato?

Sad:(

I am writing this reviews to help others that may be thinking about a surgery. Firstly, make sure to ask more thorough questions in regards to surgery before and after. Second, get a second opinion and consult other doctors. It will help you make a better decision. Their personalities were amazing, however; doctors' capabilities are not measured by personalities. In my experience I am very sad, unhappy, and upset with my results. I initially went in nervous and excited and was glad to hear that everything was going to go great. I never thought the results could be this bad. I understand that everyone scars differently depending on their type of skin, but the scarring left behind was major. It was a bad job from the beginning. From the beginning I spoke with her about the incision and how ugly it was. When i asked her about it she simply replied with " don't worry it will get better with time, I promise it won't stay that way." The scar is going to be ugly no matter what if the incision was bad from the start, even with the use of silicone gel, silicon strips, etc. I have tried them all. I had a c-section before and the scar was barely visible after healing. It was supposed to be similar because it was a cosmetic surgery, but it was significantly worse. I did a Bbl as well. As you can see in the pictures, Looks Like I haven't done at all and I am left with some creases on my butt cheeks. Now I don't have any choices. I have to go through all the pain, anesthesia, and risk once again. On top of that I have pay to get fixed! I find this unfair.

Dr. Erika A Sato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.