Dr. Erika Steffe Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Erika Steffe?

Unjust charges

Posted on March 4th, 2014

I've never before been asked to give my credit card information on a health history form, but was on Dr. Steffe's. I had called the office to inquire whether she gives tetanus shots without pertussis. The office person told me that if I came in and filled out a health history they could attempt to order the vaccine and would let me know the next day. The upshot was that the vaccine could not be obtained, but that I was welcome to make an appointment to receive the standard combined shot. I declined. To my surprise, my credit card was charged $55 for non service. I am challenging the charges with the Better Business Bureau and share this story so that others might question whether to provide credit card information on the health history in this office.

She would be an excellent family doctor

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Only wish she had more hours in the office otherwise the best!

Posted on January 29th, 2017