Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erin L Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 7
Bad bedside manner. Makes decisions without consulting you first. Says one thing but does another. Said she was all for natual dilivery when she truelu has a very high c-section rate. Doesn't give information willingly, makes you feel like you are an inconvience if you ask too many questions keeping her from her beloved 15 min consultations. Postpartum, doesn't take patient concers seriously. Once she has an idea in her mind, she will not consider any other possible diagnosis. Did not take me seriously, and after bleeding out close to 5 pints of blood in the er was actually arguing with the er nurse who saw it all as to whether it was significant enough to be worrisome. Let's say I asked for a different doctor to care for me.
19 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Erin L Obrien accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erin L Obrien is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.