2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Erin Boynton?

John

This Dr has been living off her past. She thinks everything is tendeonitis. She operated on me opened up my full shoulder & after the operation gave instructions to the nursing staff to give me tylenol 3. I was literally climbing the wall with pain. The work she did on my shoulder was so poor that it had to be redone. I understand she had to leave Toronto or lose her license. She should stick to research & never come close to a real live patient ever again.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.

Dr. Erin Boynton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.

Dr. Erin Boynton Is this you?