Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erin T Carey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I only wish there was a rating higher than five stars. She is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor that I have seen in my fourteen year search for relief from chronic pelvic pain. She has helped me more than anyone I have seen and I trust her. After some bad experiences with doctors, she was a delight.
Dr.Carey was on call for my second childs delivery. She was such an outstanding doctor, that I picked her for my third child. Although she won't be able to be there for the delivery, she was such an awesome doctor for the last six months. She was always a willing to listen and answer any questions if I had them. She is a great OB doctor and will be missed at the Mayo Clinic!
I had a complicated pregnancy, and Dr. Carey was very understanding and reassuring. She went out of her way to be there for my appts, and even came in on her day off(she was not even on call) to be present for my delivery! She was very supportive and vigilant throughout my pregnancy, and we credit her care for our full term healthy baby!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Erin T Carey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Kansas Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS
Dr. Erin T Carey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.