Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin Case
Dr. Erin Case, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Carrollton, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Case is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth, Harris Methodist H E B and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin Case has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erin Case has the following 55 expertise
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Insulin Resistance
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Dr. Erin Case has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Case is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Medical Center Of Plano
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Plano
10 Years Experience
Texas Tech University
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erin Case in this video.
Dr. Erin Case is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.