Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin A Clark
Dr. Erin A Clark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Clark is affiliated with McKay-Dee Hospital Center. Dr. Clark has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin A Clark has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Erin A Clark has the following 4 expertise
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hot Flashes
- Puerperal Infection
Dr. Erin A Clark is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Clark is amazing. I am from out of state. I was sent to the University of Utah hospital for 3 months before my twins were born. She took great care of me and was very compassionate, and concerned for my well being. During her office visits, she answered questions, she was never in a hurry to leave. She was very availiable if I had any questions after the office was closed. I consider her the best OB doctor in the area. I wish I lived closer so she could be my doctor all of the time. I consider her a great person and friend!!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Clark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Utah Hospital, 50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erin A Clark in this video.
Dr. Erin A Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.