Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington MD
Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington - Posted on April 2nd, 2019
I have been going to Dr. Cooksey for 9 years now. I have never had a doctor like her before. She is caring, supportive, easy to talk to and is a great listener. She gives you the time you need to explain your illness. She is a very positive person and is always smiling. I know a lot of my friends go to her as well as many church. members. She is the best!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington - Posted on November 29th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington - Posted on August 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington - Posted on March 27th, 2015
Run - if you can...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington - Posted on April 16th, 2014
Visited her for a suspicious abdomen growth in 2010 - she said "let's look at your heart problem first". Put me on meds for palpitations, did not look closer at the abdominal issue. Fast forward about a year later: went back in 2011 because the growth had increased significantly in size to where I looked 8 months pregnant. After a CTScan, she called me into her office right afterwards to tell me "It doesn't look good - this needs to be removed with a full hysterectomy - it looks like cancer". No warning, no apologies for missing this a year earlier. They removed a football sized degenerating fibroid and two baseball sized cysts along with all my internal "girl parts". This would not have been necessary, had she taken my concerns a year earlier more serious. Being friendly does not make you a good doctor. Find a grumpy good one instead.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Anderson Area Medical Center
Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPRIMARY CARE ASSOCIATES, 2000 E Greenville St Ste 1600, Anderson, SC
Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anderson, SC.