Have you seen Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington?

Physicals

Very Professional and easy to talk to .

Dr. Cooksey is an amazing Dr., she has always been able to diagnose, and treat everything I have visited her for, Accurately. She is a super nice person, and genuinely cares about her patients

Highly Recommended!

Love Dr. Cooksey! She cares about her patients and listens to their concerns.

Run - if you can...

Visited her for a suspicious abdomen growth in 2010 - she said "let's look at your heart problem first". Put me on meds for palpitations, did not look closer at the abdominal issue. Fast forward about a year later: went back in 2011 because the growth had increased significantly in size to where I looked 8 months pregnant. After a CTScan, she called me into her office right afterwards to tell me "It doesn't look good - this needs to be removed with a full hysterectomy - it looks like cancer". No warning, no apologies for missing this a year earlier. They removed a football sized degenerating fibroid and two baseball sized cysts along with all my internal "girl parts". This would not have been necessary, had she taken my concerns a year earlier more serious. Being friendly does not make you a good doctor. Find a grumpy good one instead.

Dr. Cooksey is very caring, kind, and knowledgeable. She always takes time to help you understand her diagnosis and plans for further tests. I would refer my friends and family members to her and she does appreciate the confidence I have in her. She is already seeing most of my family, my husband, my children, their spouses, my mother, and a few other relatives.

I was one of her 1st patients when she came to Anderson. I had been admitted to the hospital then my doctor had lsft town. She was assigned to me "if I would give her a chance. She came into my hospital room in a skirt and spike heels. I laughed about that. We have beome friends as well as having a great dr./ patient relationship. I can't imagine ever having to find another doctor. She has been good for me and my entire family.

Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anderson, SC.

Dr. Erin L Cooksey Harrington Is this you?