Dr. Erin Dawson-Chalat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Dawson-Chalat?

very caring doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Posted on October 1st, 2009

I was referred to Dr Dawson by a couple friends who see her as well. They had nothing but good things to say whith their experiences. Overall she is fantastic and I would recommned her to all. She is one of the best physicians I have ever had, very caring, professional, and cares about what she does. I have had multiple issues and she has been open to finding ways to resolve them before going to surgery as a last resort. When I do have children I couldn't think of any other person I would want to care for us during that time. The only issue I have is the wait time at the office. I frequently wait approx 50minutes to see her. I would wait the time to see her though, it is worth it. If you're looking for an OB/GYN then definitely give her a try!

Posted on May 23rd, 2012