Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin M Deane
Dr. Erin M Deane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Deane is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center). She speaks English.
Dr. Erin M Deane has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erin M Deane has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Erin M Deane has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Erin M Deane is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I am a new patient to this practice due to an insurance switch. Scheduling an initial appointment was amazingly easy. Unfortunately on the day of the appointment I left my cellphone at home and proceeded to get lost on the way to the appointment. When I finally arrived I was 20 minutes late. The very friendly receptionist worked me in and the medical tech Rebecca was very warm and welcoming too. Dr. Deane was just lovely. She introduced herself. Asked about my health background in a thorough manner, did a quick exam and then ordered labs for my next visit which will be a full physical. I appreciated that she explained how her practice worked and what were the best ways to reach her. I never felt rushed and I felt that all of my questions and concerns were addressed. I wasn't excited to have to change doctors due to an insurance change, but I am so pleased to have had such a great start with Erin Deane, M.D.
Dr. Deane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Erin M Deane accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSutter Medical Group, 568 N Sunrise Ave Ste 250, Roseville, CA
Dr. Erin M Deane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.