Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin E Eppsteiner MD
Dr. Erin E Eppsteiner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Erin E Eppsteiner has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin E Eppsteiner - Posted on May 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin E Eppsteiner - Posted on December 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin E Eppsteiner - Posted on October 1st, 2015
A GREAT Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin E Eppsteiner - Posted on September 9th, 2015
10 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2009
University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics
Dr. Erin E Eppsteiner Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsCOOLEY DICKINSON HOSPITAL, 30 Locust St, Northampton, MA
Dr. Erin E Eppsteiner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.