Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin E Finter MD
Dr. Erin E Finter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin E Finter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Erin E Finter has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Erin E Finter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin E Finter - Posted on January 11th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin E Finter - Posted on November 12th, 2018
Can't thank Dr Finter enough for her compassion and promptness in dealing with my daughter recently who was suffering a tremendous amount of pain due to a car accident. She squeezed her in to her busy schedule, and took the time to check on her daily, which was not the experience we had in Portland. We LOVE her and would highly recommend her to anyone!
14 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Erin E Finter Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDESERT ORTHOPEDIC CENTER, 1303 NE Cushing Dr Ste 100, Bend, OR
Dr. Erin E Finter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.