- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin A Gates MD
Dr. Erin A Gates, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI, with other offices in Providence, RI and Cranston, RI( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Psychiatry.
Dr. Erin A Gates has 4 locations
989 Reservoir Ave # 101
Cranston , RI 02910
Dr. Erin A Gates has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Erin A Gates has the following 12 expertise
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Erin A Gates Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Erin A Gates
Dr. Gates works in Cranston, RI and 3 other locations and specializes in Psychiatry. Dr. Gates is affiliated with Butler Hospital.