Dr. Erin B Goshorn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin B Goshorn?

Dr. Goshorn is one great doctor. She saw my daughter from the time she was 6 months old up until she was 13.. I was told she had left the practice therefore, my daughter had to see another doctor.. Believe me if I had know Dr, Goshorn was in Rock Hill my daughter and I would not be traveling to Baylentyne Charlotte NC to see someone else. My daughter and I will be calling her Rock Hill office tomorrow morning to make an appointment to get her back as a patient..She is kind and very gentle with her babies and small children.I have always enjoyed her bed side manner when it comes to her patients and their parents

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Erin Goshorn for almost 23 years. She is excellent! She has finally opened up her own practice in Rock Hill, SC. 803-327-EYES(3937).

Dr Goshorn seemed incredibly invested in the wellness of my child and her life is well improved. Id recommend Dr Goshorn to anyone.

mom of patient

My daughter has been seeing Dr.Goshorn for almost 12 years. She is amazing. She is very through,and has a great bedside manner. She calls personally with issues;and is loving,caring,and just the best with children. She treats special needs and parents.I can't say enough good about her personally. Ceenta on the other hand overbooks her appointments,making your wait time longer than needed,but she's worth it.

Loyal patient's mom

This is a rare find. A doctor that cares and really knows her stuff. I can say my child sees a lot doctors and out of all those doctors only her and one other really set the bar high. Yes, the wait is usually long and yes we spend a lot of time in the room waiting for her again but I know that is because she is giving the best care there is to give. I know that she has patients that sometimes need more time then the allowed space but she is willing to give that and more. She is an angel on this earth and my family is truly blessed to have her for my child' doctor.

Outstanding

My daughter has seen Dr. Goshorn since she was 18 months old and is now 6. After my little one got an eye infection due to a sinus infection after eye surgery, Dr. Goshorn came every night to the hospital for 8 days to evaluate and follow up with her.

beware

i went to this doctor when i was 2 years old my mom said she gave me morphine without parental consent and my lazy eye was worse after surgery than it was before.i am 14 now and looking for a doctor to perform this surgery again.keep in mind this was 12 years ago,just want people to be aware before they make a final decision.