Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erin K Kershisnik has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erin K Kershisnik has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
I have been a patient of Dr. Kershisnik's for many years. I love the fact that I don't have to wait for hours past my appointment time to be seen. At Vantage, the time of my appointment is the time I am seen. Often times, I can be treated over the phone or via email saving me the time and hassle of a office visit. The office staff knows me by name and is pleasant and personable. They go out of their way to help me if I have a problem with a prescription or scheduling a test. I have had to call Dr. K after hours and she returns my calls promptly. She can access my chart from her house and send a prescription to my preferred pharmacy through the internet. With my complicated med list, this is a huge help to me. I feel that Dr. K and her staff really care about me as a patient and I'm not just another disease in the assembly line.
Dr. Kershisnik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Peters Hospital
Dr. Erin K Kershisnik accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Locations & DirectionsOlympic Medical Center, 3703 Ensign Rd NE Ste 10A, Olympia, WA
Dr. Erin K Kershisnik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.