Dr. Erin Kershisnik Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Erin Kershisnik?

Best Doctor in Olympia!

Posted on December 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kershisnik's for many years. I love the fact that I don't have to wait for hours past my appointment time to be seen. At Vantage, the time of my appointment is the time I am seen. Often times, I can be treated over the phone or via email saving me the time and hassle of a office visit. The office staff knows me by name and is pleasant and personable. They go out of their way to help me if I have a problem with a prescription or scheduling a test. I have had to call Dr. K after hours and she returns my calls promptly. She can access my chart from her house and send a prescription to my preferred pharmacy through the internet. With my complicated med list, this is a huge help to me. I feel that Dr. K and her staff really care about me as a patient and I'm not just another disease in the assembly line.

Posted on July 29th, 2016