Dr. Erin Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Lee?

Been with her for 16 years

Posted on September 5th, 2013

We started with Dr.Lee when our first son was born, 16 years ago. We now have 3 boys in total. We have found Dr. Lee to be super-sweet, competent and caring. I can see how she would be matter of fact as one reviewer noted, but I absolutely do not see her as "milking" her patients., I suspect there was a simple misunderstanding between the patient and Dr. Lee. We have certainly had no issues with her. Biggest complaint is how long you have to wait in one of the rooms once you are pulled in from the waiting room. She does a great job of taking detailed notes and asks about how things are going specific to your last meeting and items discussed at that time. She is very organized

San Ramonians

Posted on July 20th, 2011

I feel bad for the children that are denied good care because their parents are full of themselves. Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor. I'm shocked that some people would go to the extreme of not following doctors orders because it cost to much money.. Well hate to brake it to you but your the one that picked out your crappy insurance policy. Good luck finding a doctor that cares as much as Dr. Lee. She doesn't need parents like you anyways... Let her take care of the ones that do follow her advice.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Doctor Lee is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I've met. We've found her to be on the conservative side - usually taking precautions rather then "wait and see" when consequeces could be serious. As parents, we really appreciate this. Her bed-said manner is great with our kids and creates a relaxed environment allowing us to ask as many questions as we need to. I would recommend her highly to all of my friends and family.

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

This practice has the audacity to charge for after hours on call phone calls. I cannot believe this. Never have I encountered this. Furthermore, you are getting a doctor that isn't even familiar with your care. This is absurd. I think the doctors here are in the practice of making money not medicine.

Posted on January 21st, 2016