Dr. Erin Long Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Erin Long?

Don't waste your time or money

Posted on October 21st, 2017

I visited Dr Long for a full body screening. After years of yearly full body exams in another state, she was very hurried and blew off my questions.. even about Sunscreen! She spent less than 8 minutes and I felt ripped off, to say the least! Now I need another screening but don't want to pay for another since my insurance didn't pay for the 1st one.

Posted on December 8th, 2015

hard to get an appointment here. Her staff nurse is a little rude

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

something wrong with her.....her manner is just disgusting, for some reason....fake... diagnosis was correct

Won't be going back

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Went in for a yearly checkup, and also to address a couple of concerns I had. I felt like Dr. Long was in a big hurry. She whisked in and out of the room like the office was on fire. I don't feel like she did a very thorough job examining me for any skin abnormalities. She seemed to have one foot out the door for the entire 3 minutes she was in the room. I hesitantly asked a couple of questions, but got pretty short answers. I would not recommend this doctor to family or friends.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Manage schedule better...too long of wait times more often than not. Absolutely phenomenal at her work, however. Best Dermatologist I've ever been associated with !

care giver

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Erin Long is courteous, to the point, and efficient

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I've enjoyed every visit (4, I think). She's direct, personable, and clear in her opinions and diagnosis. She has told me of the alternatives to treat and her opinion and why. I highly recommend her .

Excellent care and empathy

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr. Long is professional but pleasant, expert but empathetic and very invormative. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone needing dermatology advice.

Bull in a china shop!

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Very disappointed with the level of professinalism. She moved through my appt. so fast that details of what and what wasn't supposed to happen were overlooked. When I called to discuss procedural issues with Dr. Long she didn't return either of my calls.

Best derm ever!!

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I've suffered from acne for 18 yrs and mild rosacea the past few. I have been to several dermatologists over the years and walked out feeling totally defeated. I have very sensitive skin and cannot tolerate benzoil peroxide. I am also alergic to several antibiotics, yet the Dr. I visited before Dr. Long gave me a RX for both with no regard for cost of treatment or my particular condition. After a horrible alergic reaction (for which the Dr.s office suggested had NOTHING to do w/ the antibiotic....yeah coincidence, I think not) I had decided to stop seeing dermatologists all together. After a particularly bad breakout, I was desparate and I called Dr. Longs office and they were able to fit me in that week for an appointment. Dr. Long is considerate and understanding of both the physical and debilitating psychological tole of skin problems. She listened to me and tailored my prescriptions to my needs (both rosacea and acne) and for the first time I feel like I have an ally in this fight rather than a Dr. blindly handing out a prescription for harsh medicine and suggesting I should just "deal" with the side effects. I would highly recommend Dr. Long to anyone suffering any kind of skin problem.

very informative

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

I went to get a 2nd opinion on a proposed skin cancer removal. She was very objective and did a great job of educating me about the procedure I was to have. Offered followup care without dissing my original doctor. I would recommend her. She spent more time with me than most do.

very impressed

Posted on June 16th, 2010

didn't have appointment, had poison ivy, took me right away. complete staff excellent.