Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erin K Mccormick has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. McCormick performed my surgical procedure with such compassion and professionalism. She diagnosed me and treated me like family. I am extremely pleased and appreciative for all that she has done for me. Our community is extremely Blessed to have Drs. McCormick and Finger here to take care of us. Their office staff is also very helpful and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. McCormick and Dr. Finger!
Dr. McCormick is an excellent, caring, compassionate doctor in my humble opinion. Office staff horrible.....
Dr. McCormick is awesome. She is a compassionate, adroit, professional doctor/surgeon. Her advice and proficiency was invaluable for saving my kidney and the continuing stent replacements & care. She even visited me in the hospital after I had an unrelated surgery. She also took care of my husband in an emergency after his surgery. This is an A-One doctor and human being.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2011, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mccormick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Erin K Mccormick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMccormick And Finger Medical Group, 597 W Sesame Dr Ste F, Harlingen, TX
Dr. Erin K Mccormick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harlingen, TX.