Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erin J Mckelvey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I'm not a person that complains about services and I have never written a review. My experience was so bad with Dr McKelvey I felt I had to warn others about her. My wife and I were so excited to welcome our first child. Dr McKelvey partially ruined our experience. We constantly felt like just another number and no we are not the type of people that like to be catered to. She was always in a hurry never would explain anything to us. Every time we had a question for her she would always just answer "ah she's pregnant" and would never explain why things where happening. She would never would so compassion or just common courtesy. I could go on and on. Just wanted to warn anybody who was thinking about going with Dr McKelvey
I love Dr. McKelvey. She is friendly, caring, and her sense of humor puts me at ease. She takes time to listen to my concerns and talks to me about my options. There is a long wait time to get a general wellness appointment but if you schedule when they send you a reminder, there's no problem getting in. The staff is friendly and welcoming also. My husband and I are hoping to conceive in the next year or so and I am definitely looking forward to have Dr. McKelvey and her staff help us through the process of becoming first-time parents.
Dr.mckelvey is the best doctor ever. I saw her for my pregnancy and trusted her completely she never judged any of my decisions and always knew what was best. She really cares about her patients and her nurses and staff are always nice. I was so happy she delivered my son and even did his circumsicion. We moved away and I swear I won't have another child until I can move back for her prenatal care and delivery
She did not want to get out of bed on her "on call" evening. She told the nurse to go ahead and send me home. I was HAVING CONTRACTIONS AND A PLACENTA ABRUPTION! Needless to say I lost my 23.5 week old son to her negligence. I hope I never see her in public. She is a pathetic OB and does not deserve to treat patients.
Dr. Mckelvey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Erin J Mckelvey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic Womens Health Institute, 970 E Washington St Ste 5F, Medina, OH
Dr. Erin J Mckelvey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Medina, OH.