Dr. Erin Mckelvey Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Erin Mckelvey?

Horrible

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I'm not a person that complains about services and I have never written a review. My experience was so bad with Dr McKelvey I felt I had to warn others about her. My wife and I were so excited to welcome our first child. Dr McKelvey partially ruined our experience. We constantly felt like just another number and no we are not the type of people that like to be catered to. She was always in a hurry never would explain anything to us. Every time we had a question for her she would always just answer "ah she's pregnant" and would never explain why things where happening. She would never would so compassion or just common courtesy. I could go on and on. Just wanted to warn anybody who was thinking about going with Dr McKelvey

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I love Dr. McKelvey. She is friendly, caring, and her sense of humor puts me at ease. She takes time to listen to my concerns and talks to me about my options. There is a long wait time to get a general wellness appointment but if you schedule when they send you a reminder, there's no problem getting in. The staff is friendly and welcoming also. My husband and I are hoping to conceive in the next year or so and I am definitely looking forward to have Dr. McKelvey and her staff help us through the process of becoming first-time parents.

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Dr.mckelvey is the best doctor ever. I saw her for my pregnancy and trusted her completely she never judged any of my decisions and always knew what was best. She really cares about her patients and her nurses and staff are always nice. I was so happy she delivered my son and even did his circumsicion. We moved away and I swear I won't have another child until I can move back for her prenatal care and delivery

No Way!

Posted on December 20th, 2013

She did not want to get out of bed on her "on call" evening. She told the nurse to go ahead and send me home. I was HAVING CONTRACTIONS AND A PLACENTA ABRUPTION! Needless to say I lost my 23.5 week old son to her negligence. I hope I never see her in public. She is a pathetic OB and does not deserve to treat patients.

Knowledgeable with women ailments?

Posted on July 26th, 2012

In my menopause yrs and seems she has no interest in my issues or even understands them. Too quick to refer to a family physican on such issues. Very quick in the exam that I oftne wonder if she may overlook something.

Posted on October 16th, 2011

I was very very unhappy with Dr. McKelvey. I always felt rushed when I saw her, and I felt like she didn't listen to what I told her. I felt like just a number during her day she had to get through. Very uncompassionate. I was having very severe pelvic and vulvular pain, and because she couldn't figure it out, she told me to go see my regular family doctor instead. I switched OBGYN's, and the one I went to referred me to a doctor specializing in vulvular pain and turns out I have vulvodynia. Dr. McKelvey wanted to shove me aside because she didn't know what was wrong with me instead of thinking about my symptoms and sending me to someone more knowledgeable in this area than her, or at least examining more possibilities, like my new OBGYN. I would never recommend anyone to her. Ever.

Kudos to Dr. McKelvey

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. McKelvey is a very caring and understanding Doctor. Has always answered all of my questions in detail, have never felt rushed. Office staff is exceptional as well

I love her!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

She is excellent :) Highly recommend!!!

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr. McElvey helped me through infertility problems and 3 miscarriages before delivering my beautiful baby. She always had time for a nervous mother to be and was always reassuring and positive. I have recommended her to several woman who also love her. I trust her completely and would never see anyone else.

Posted on November 13th, 2010

I had to change OB in middle of pregnancy. I had what turned out to be bladder infection, but at the time all I knew is that there were clots when I went to the bathroom and pain. She sent me to the hospital, where I sat for hours. She said she would check on me and had the staff have me wait for her. After a few more hours, she called and said she wasn't coming. She is Evil!

Very caring and honest

Posted on February 11th, 2010

Dr. McKelvey has been with me through 3 years of infertility and 3 miscarriages. She has gone above and beyond helping to diagnose and treat any problems that she could. During the pregnancy that "took", she was attentive to every concern and was so happy for us. She answers every question thoroughly and honestly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Not Happy

Posted on May 28th, 2009

I went to a different doctor for my second and third children.