Dr. Erin W Morneault Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin W Morneault?

Great doctor, horrible phone staff

I just met with Dr. Morneault for the first time, and she is wonderful. She spent almost and hour with us. Her nurse was super as well. I feel good about choosing her. That said however, the phone staff are horrible. I also do not like the practice's policy that they do not allow "meet and greet's" of the doctors. I even offered to pay out of pocket. When you are choosing a doctor for your child and you are pregnant, you want to make a good decision! I am going to stay with the doctor/nurse and try to deal with the staff. The Doctor did say that they are moving to Scarborough soon though and that there will be a lot of changes for the better!

Great Dr./Horrible staff

I am a current patient of Dr. Morneault, and while I will stay loyal because I LOVE her as a doctor, the nursing and office staff are terrible. They don't communicate, they must be understaffed as no one can keep track of issues or conditions that might require follow up. Morneault takes her time, is very knowledgeable and reassuring, and does not over prescibe medications

Type 2 Diabetes