Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erin M Myers has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Dr. Erin M Myers has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Erin M Myers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
She made me feel very comfortable, and took a lot of time to walk me through my options. When I was having some problems she helped me deal with them easily and her bedside manner was incredible. I felt like unlike some other ob/gyns I have been to she really listened to me. I was sad to hear she had moved.
Dr. Myers has been the best OB/GYN doctor I have ever had. Exams were quick and painless. She is a very caring, compassionate and sympathetic doctor. She also has a wonderful personality. She takes the time to answer all your questions and with great thoroughness. She makes you feel comfortable. She is also very dedicated to her patients. I lost one of my twins during an emergency c-section while she was on vacation. As soon as she got off the plane, she came straight to the hospital to see me and to check on me. I didn't expect her to do that, but it meant a lot. It definitely made an impression on me. When I recently found out she moved, I saddened by the news. It will be hard to find another doctor like her. I highly recommend her.
I'm 37 years old, have had 5 pregnancies, and have moved all over the east coast so I've seen at least 12-15 GYN docs in my time. I also work in health care so I can tell you that the office at Park Center Ct is excellent!!! Every woman hates going to their annual GYN visit, but Dr. Myers makes it quick and easy. Her front office staff and medical assistant put you at ease and they are very friendly. Dr. Myers is easy to talk to, the exam is PAINLESS, and she's very quick, but takes time to answer all of your questions thoroughly. In my experience, a lot of GYN's use the wrong size speculum or they only have one size in their office so the exam is painful. They also apply a lot of pressure to your abdomen which can result in pain for days after the exam. Dr. Myers was my first GYN exam that DIDN'T result in pain. She was literally in and out without the pressure and pain that I normally experience. My pap smear was done quickly and she explained everything that she was doing, what she was feeling for, what she had to check and why. I experienced NO wait time. I highly recommend coming here. They do charge a refundable fee to schedule your first visit because so many people cancel and reschedule. Don't cancel, show up and you won't regret it, and you'll be refunded promptly. Dr. Myers is down to earth and easy to talk to. Great bedside manner! Don't go anywhere else.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
9 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Temple University Health System
Dr. Erin M Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erin M Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, PA.