Dr. Erin C Nagrant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin C Nagrant?

Awesome, Outstanding Patient Care Dr Erin Nagrant

Dr. Erin Nagrant is an Awesome Doctor, very knowledgeable kind, and compassionate. Helping you to get back on the road to recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Erin Nagrant.

Dr. Nagrant refused to fill a perscription for birth control for me. She said it was against her religion. I could see if this is private practice, but this is a cleveland clinic facility. I went there a previous time for depression and she laughed at me. One time I had to get blood work and I passed out and the nurse left me in there, stuck a sucker in my mouth, and went and got my mom. I feel violated and shamed when I come here. She is leaving cleveland, and I have gotten another doctor. Would not recommend to anyone.

Courteous & knowledgeable

I was treated by Dr. Nagrant at a time when I needed immediate care, & my regular doctor at this location was unavailable. I was very pleased that she upheld the high standard of professionalism that I am accustomed to receiving from my regular doctor, Dr. Hanicak. My condition required multiple visits, and I was so pleased with her care that l stayed with her to the end, rather than follow up with my regular doctor after the first visit as I had originally intended. She is a credit to this practise, & I am very happy that there is another doctor there that I trust if my doctor is unavailable.:

Difficulty talking to doctor

I loved coming to the facility, but post appointment patient care is next to nil. For all the times i have gone and left the office, i have never recieved a post care phone call. The only reason i chose a smaller practice as opposed to a hospital is the one on one that you get with doctors in family practice. getting to talk to my doctor was such a pain that i gave up and sought a quick appointment elsewhere. Why have a doctor when you cant ask them questions?!

I love Dr. Nagrant, but sometimes it's hard to get an appointment when I need one. It's also hard to get to talk to her directly if I call with a question. I have to do a third party relay with the office staff where they ask the doctor the question and then they call me back and tell me what the doctor said. Sometimes I would like to be able to talk to the doctor directly.

Great Dr.

Walked in and was waited on, by the time I filled out paperwork, I was being called in. Great, no waiting.

Dr. Erin C Nagrant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.