Dr. Erin Pickett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Pickett?

Just keeps getting worse

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Dr. Pickett is okay when you see her but she is difficult to get an appointment with. It's hard to get her to call you back when you have a problem. The medical assistants (a different one every time you go) , front office staff (except for Meagan in Rocky Hill) and the people who answer the phone are awful. They encourage you to use the portal but every time I have a problem and use it, o one ever contacts me. It operates more like a corporation than a medical office. I would switch to another practice but my friends say it's like this everywhere you go now.

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Dr Pickett is friendly, caring and knowledgeable . I've recommended her to friends who have also been very happy having her as their doctor.

The practice has gotten too big

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Pickett is very good but her office staff are terrible. You get conflicting info. on when the doc will be there, which office. I scheduled an appointment for one office and when I got there they told me she was at a different. office. Appointment scheduling has become impossible. I had problems with my IUD that had slipped into my cervix and had to wait weeks for an appointment and was in constant pain. The receptionist actually told me that she could get me in on a certain (weeks away)day but didn't know which doc it would be with. I have been going to the practice for 30 plus years and have grown increasingly disappointed about how I have been treated, It's too bad as they were such a good practice when I first started going when there were only 5 docs.

A Great Doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2014

Dr. Picket is a wonderful doctor. She always spends time with me at each appointment abd has always made me feel comfortable. I once needed gyn day surgery and she explained everything to me and was with me every step of the way in the hospital. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone. The only drawback is that she works part time and it can sometimes be difficult to get an appointment.,

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Pickett is a very pleasant person; her staff is rude and unprofessional, however. Her nurse is, hands down, the most unprofessional and nasty individual I've met in a doctor's office -- I left the practice based on this doctor's personnel, that's how bad they are.

Posted on November 8th, 2017