Dr. Erin L Polczynski Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Erin L Polczynski?

I've had a very similar experience as another patient noted. She has been increasingly condescending and rude to both me and my mother and after seeing her roll her eyes and scoff at us, I will no longer brush it off. Without going too far into detail I will say that she has prevented me from getting the care that I so desperately and urgently need. I could go on, but the reviews from this website and many others speak for themselves.

Dr. Polczynski was both rude and condescending to me at my daughter's appointment. I don't k know if she was just having a bad day, or not. But, I didn't enjoy getting yelled at. I wish I could I could say it was the first time she was like that, but I can't. Perhaps she just doesn't like me. Anyway, don't want to get abused like that anymore, so we changed doctors.

I started seeing Dr. Polcynski about 1 1/2 yrs ago after another PCP moved away. Of all the PCP's I've had over the years, she has been the most accessible, the most caring, and when I followed through with her recommendations, I was able to move more quickly towards getting my complex medical problems resolved. I'm glad she seems happy where she is, because I would hate to lose one of the best doctors I've ever had. The rest of the staff in her office are great as well.